How to Use:
Connect your adapter (charger) of the router with the power bank first.
Switch the adapter ON from the power socket and connect this power bank to your router with the output pin.
Uninterrupted Internet, Seamless WIFI during power cuts, as you work, play, shop, study, and entertain from home.
No More disconnects of VPN, WebEx, Zoom, Skype, Netflix, and Any Desk during power cuts whether it’s a minute or an hour.
Designed for 24×7 Use: Plug & Play, Install in 30 Seconds.
- The charging jack is at the back or top of the power bank.
- If the router does not start, restart the router once using the ON/OFF button near router jack.
- Use a good adapter to get maximum backup.
- Backup depends upon router specification and varies from 2 to 8 hours.
- You don’t have to worry about charging power bank has a complete overcharge protection circuit.
- If the power bank gets discharged completely, recharge it first before the next use.
A complete detailed guide about ROUTER UPS POWERBANKS in Urdu:
1 review for 5V Router UPS Powerbank